ExamVision Loupes - With no compromises
Your perfect loupe from ExamVision. Optimal magnification, maximum sharpness and unsurpassed freedom of movement – leaving you free to concentrate on your work.
ExamVision has won the Red Dot Product Design Award three times – in 2010, 2012 and again in 2014. These awards underline ExamVision’s commitment to outstanding innovative design. The award-winning design of our loupes allows the frame to balance with the loupes in place, so it feels like you are only wearing ordinary glasses. Yet our German optics will help you to see incredible detail, and our unique lens system allows true colour transmission.
- Loupe systems: Two loupe systems – Galilean TTL and Kepler TTL
- Optics: Hi-Index multi-layer lenses, Super Hi-Vision coating available.
- Outer lenses: Highest quality, bifocal or multifocal.
- Eye Protect System™ developed by Essilor: Protection against Blue-Violet light embedded in the ocular.
- Prisma Lens System™: Refracts light, making an image appear higher than it really is. (Available for Galilean HD).
- Titanium frames: fully adjustable lightweight, high grade titanium.
- Declination: choose loupe angle up to 40° for improved posture.
- Adjustment: Infinitely adjustable, to suit vision and working position.
- Build quality: Exceptional Scandinavian quality. Guaranteed.
- Future proof: Rebuildable for changes in eyesight.
- Personalised: Engraved with your name, free of charge.
- Illumination: Compatible with a range of LED lights.
- Coloured temple tips: Easy to exchange, anti-allergic and with different colour options.
The perfect loupe by ExamVision. Designed and manufactured by optometrists, made to measure in Denmark, and fitted by optical professionals.
Special requirements can be easily incorporated into ExamVision loupes, such as specific declination for improved posture or specialist surgery. Our team will help you choose the loupe perfectly suited to your work, and can incorporate any prescription.
The result: a pair of customised loupes, absolutely made to measure.
Lightweight (from 47gm), balanced and comfortable, with titanium frames.
ExamVision customers currently enjoy perfect vision at work:
- General dental surgeons
- Dental hygienists & therapists
- Cosmetic surgeons
- Veterinary surgeons
- Electronics manufacturers
Possible loupe combinations
Protect your eyes
The first loupe with Blue-Violet and UV light protection.
Essential by Examvision
The finest entry-level loupe in the world